"There will be mistakes, there will be falters. There will be things that are not a part of your plan. See the challenges in your life and accept them and embrace them." -Dominique Dawes
I really not too sure I like this. AT ALL. No thank you.
But I am very upset that e4 axed the show. But they are bringing back the much better old characters so that makes up for it. Let’s just hope Brian doesn’t kill off anyone else.
1. Wait 2 years between taking Chemistry I and II.
2. Work 5 days a week and take 5 classes.
3. Spend 10 straight hours re-teaching yourself chemistry only to have learned absolutely nothing.
4. Have your roommate deprive you of all sleep to the point you can no longer cognitively function.
5. Fail 2 quizzes due to said lack of sleep.
6. Stress yourself out to the max.
Honestly. Works great!