"There will be mistakes, there will be falters. There will be things that are not a part of your plan. See the challenges in your life and accept them and embrace them." -Dominique Dawes
1. Wait 2 years between taking Chemistry I and II.
2. Work 5 days a week and take 5 classes.
3. Spend 10 straight hours re-teaching yourself chemistry only to have learned absolutely nothing.
4. Have your roommate deprive you of all sleep to the point you can no longer cognitively function.
5. Fail 2 quizzes due to said lack of sleep.
6. Stress yourself out to the max.
Honestly. Works great!